Your dentures require attention when
- the teeth are worn and no longer cut well through food;
- they cause you discomfort or pain;
- they make you look older;
- the dentures are loose.
- Clean your dentures daily inside and out.
- Use a brush with soft bristles, lukewarm water and a mild soap.
- Always clean your dentures over a basin of water or towel to avoid breakage.
- Leave your dentures out, preferably overnight, to rest your gums and maintain healthy tissues.
- Store dentures in water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent them from drying out and changing shape.
- Avoid eating hard candies such as mints. They will prematurely wear the teeth on your dentures.
- Take your spare (old) dentures on trips in the event of a mishap.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING DENTURES,
PLEASE CONTACT US.